[sudo-discuss] Declaration of Intent to Join

Corey Johns corey at x64.co
Thu Mar 2 15:55:31 PST 2017

hi y'all, you may have seen me around the space this past week.

It's a cool place! As there is a small snafu on the membership form, I'm declaring my intent to join here:

I'm Corey (he/him) &&

I want to be a member because I value and want to support a space that is open, inclusive, and gives people the tools to make cool things! &&

I'm wanting to get into synthesizer design and other DIY electronics, I have a decent background in EE but just picked up my first synth at the awesome swap meet a few weeks back. Would also like to get involved with projects that deal with transparency, collaboration, or education &&

I earn my living writing javascripts and css, happy to pass on those skills to those willing to learn. Also hope to contribute to projects in need of front end development &&

I have not had troubles at other hackerspaces :-)

++

happy to answer questions in #sudoroom (nick: mu) or in person, thanks!

—

Corey | @stackptr