[sudo-discuss] sudo synthesizer

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Mar 2 16:06:45 PST 2017

i'm so glad you're into synthesizers!  when i first started hosting Hardware
Hacking Tuesdays I was trying to put together some kit designs for a sudosynth,
using parts we had tons of just laying around.

here's a video of a prototype that plays tunes with input from an old ROM:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k8FTkc_NgY

this might be a version of it that hasn't been finished:
https://github.com/sudoroom/oscillator-design

i'll be out of town for a couple of weeks but you should come to HHT every week
and maybe we can make a synth board that people can build.

-jake