[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] need another fire extinguisher

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 01:10:58 PST 2017

i made a laminated sign that sez:
*THIS DOOR MUST BE*
*CLOSED*
*AT ALL TIMES*
*UNLESS MONITORED*
..and mounted it with gaffer's tape on the main door.

cc'ing commons re: keeping the door closed or elsewise monitored during
events. It's a decent gig for an omni event organizer, too, and perhaps we
should consider allocating some percentage of the space rental fee to the
booking/commons & a/v peeps, who can also choose to donate / allocate their
fee to Omni?

the door was also most likely propped today for the ccl meetup. cc'ing ccl
as well. does the payphone still route to a phone in ccl? should sudo
attempt to focus some energies on improving he comms/access to ccl/sudo?
what is most needed?

thank you robb, for looking out for the space - on so many levels. <3

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé