[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] need another fire extinguisher

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 12:56:02 PST 2017

Robb - Personally, I greatly appreciate your efforts at keeping the Omni
safe and sane!

What rules we have are there for a very good reason - like to keep us all
from getting shut down for habitation! But if nobody actually bothers to
hold folks to those rules, we'll all be worse off.

It's a fact of life that the complainers will always have the loudest
voice. Just know that there are a lot of people who do appreciate your
efforts!

Patrik