[sudo-discuss] Got you some pick&place component reels...

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 17:11:01 PDT 2017

I managed to score some reels of components to feed the pick&place, at a
lab we were helping to clean out this morning.

Mostly smallish pieces; hardly any full reels. But there should be some
good diversity in there at least. I didn't count but I would guesstimate I
grabbed maybe a hundred reels or so in total. There's a whole bin full of
good quality scope probes, and some other knickknacks as well.

I'll try to drop them off before the delegates meeting tonight. Could
probably use a hand getting all the boxes out of my car...

Patrik