[sudo-discuss] sudo room 5MoF call for speakers - April 5th

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Thu Mar 16 18:04:53 PDT 2017

The next sudo room 5 minutes of fame is happening on April 5th.

Add yourself to the wiki or respond to this email if you'd like to speak
for five minutes about something you're working on or excited about!

  https://sudoroom.org/wiki/5MoF_2017-04-05

We really need more volunteers to help ensure that the event runs smoothly.
Last time we had more technical issues than needed.

We need:

* Someone to talk about what sudo room is and the rest of the omni during
waiting periods in between talks (when people are setting up their laptop).
* Someone to set up signs guiding people from the outside of the omni to
the right area
* Someone to sit near the door and take donations (you can still see the
talks)
* Someone to help set up and clean up the snack table
* Someone to talk to speakers and ensure they have what they need (display
adapters, internet, sound, etc.) before they have to speak.
* Someone to lead a tour around sudo room and the omni during the break
* Someone to sit by the audio mixer and adjust volume as needed

Please respond to this thread or to me if you're able to help out with any
of these.

--
marc/juul