[sudo-discuss] Lots o'leather

Erik Miller erik at erikmiller.org
Tue Mar 21 20:21:51 PDT 2017

Sudopeeps,

A friend of mine is getting out of the business of making guitar straps
and was dumping a bunch of leather remnants. A lot of it is patterned,
some is not. They are all high quality. They are leftovers from custom
amplifier cabinet coverings at Mesa Boogie.

I packed the trunk of my car with them and am offering them to the
makerz. You all have first dibs on them. If you want them, let me know
and I will drop by tomorrow or some other evening this week and unload
them. The trunk is packed full.

If you are not interested I will keep going down my list....

Cheers,

Erik

Euthymia Electronics

Alameda, CA