[sudo-discuss] Lots o'leather

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 12:41:15 PDT 2017

NICE!

I'd love a few of those,  but I may not be able to come by Sudo before
Friday.

I would recommend donating the remainder to the Bay Area Swaporama folks. I
can put you in touch if needed.

Patrik

On Mar 23, 2017 12:27 PM, "Erik Miller" <erik at erikmiller.org> wrote:

Sudopeeps,

A friend of mine is getting out of the business of making guitar straps and
was dumping a bunch of leather remnants. A lot of it is patterned, some is
not. They are all high quality. They are leftovers from custom amplifier
cabinet coverings at Mesa Boogie.

I packed the trunk of my car with them and am offering them to the makerz.
You all have first dibs on them. If you want them, let me know and I will
drop by tomorrow or some other evening this week and unload them. The trunk
is packed full.

If you are not interested I will keep going down my list....

Cheers,

Erik

Euthymia Electronics

Alameda, CA