[sudo-discuss] Great meeting last night

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Thu May 11 18:05:11 PDT 2017

Great meeting last night! It warmed my heart and I love the idea of students coming to Sudoroom and working on projects as well as pitching in and helping clean the space 🚀 (it'll also teach them about equipment : kill two birds with one stone )

Hanging out at Sudoroom and becoming dues paying members is also a great way to get jobs i think. A google recruiter kept calling me because they liked my work at Sudoroom

Education is so important for our future and students should join, work on open source pay dues and educate their education

Oh yes here's a picture. Doesn't it look educational ?