[sudo-discuss] Server Area: Clean Up + Organizing Stuff + Migrating Network Gear and Connections Between Racks (It already started.)

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Sun May 14 13:45:38 PDT 2017

On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 1:38 PM, Charley Sheets <rcsheets at acm.org> wrote:
> No, not pushing for it to happen ASAP or anything, but I would have
> contributed hardware if that had been the missing piece.

What do you have? Right now what we have is just a motherboard wired
to a power supply & hard drive. It would be great if someone could
either provide a case or has something else pre-assembled. Anything
that supports normal linux (not the super-low-mem varieties) and has
multiple ethernet ports is fine.