[sudo-discuss] [occupyoakland] Help organize a Net Neutrality Protest Dec. 7th!

Sandy Sanders sandyssanders at att.net
Sun Nov 26 18:56:48 PST 2017

Here is another option. PLEASE SHARE!!! A CONSUMER STRIKE! on ISPs. Some details and a letter here...
Join a CONSUMER STRIKE! to retore Net-Neutrality!

|   |    |

|   |
Join a CONSUMER STRIKE! to retore Net-Neutrality!
   |   |

...and also thru FB...
Consumer Strike to reinstate Net-Neutrality

|    |
Consumer Strike to reinstate Net-Neutrality
 Consumer Strike to reinstate Net-Neutrality. 36 likes · 39 talking about this. Ajit Pai of the FCC is now nuking...  |   |

Essentially if folks can cut compensation to their ISP by 50% and attach a demand letter, with the reduced pay, on their next bill payment for your ISP to restore net-neutrality at the FCC, we can put economic pressure to restore FCC rules.

Run the cut in pay for three months. No action... cut compensation to $1 until NN is restored. If one gets a termination notice, then pay the bill and start the protest over on the next monthly cycle.

I know folks may confront some charges en-route. My CenturyLink ISP charges it's bill 30 days in advance and has a $7 "late fee" if the full bill is not paid within 10 days of receiving the bill. On my last 3 month protest i had to fork over $21 extra dollars but i did get numerous contacts from the company asking why and wtf.
Power to the people!
-sandy