[sudo-discuss] Noisebridge 10th Anniversary Exhibition and Ball - September 9th and 10th!

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 22:18:14 PDT 2017

Hello Sudo Room.

The Noisebridge 10th Anniversary Exhibition and Ball will be happening on
September 9th and 10th. You are invited to attend and you are invited to
participate! We'll have places setup for people to display their projects
that they bring to the event, it you would like to bring some over.

1.  We’ll be setting up Noisebridge to display projects, have panels and
presentations, share our stories, host classes and workshops, play games,
play music, and party.

The overall schedule is:
EXHIBITION Day 01: Saturday September 9, 2pm-7:30pm
BALL: Saturday September 9, 7:30pm-midnight
EXHIBITION Day 02: Sunday September 10, noon-10:30pm

Details are at: https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Nb10

2. The Noisebridge TIME TRAVEL Ball and Fundraiser starts at 7:30pm and
will feature:

Live performances by:
- Suyash aka Techillusionist
- RichDDT - http://lovetech.org - http://richddt.com
- Moldover - http://moldover.com/
- Doctor Striker - http://doctorstriker.com/
Karaoke
VR
Boardgames

Please come by and If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Cheers!
-Jarrod