[sudo-discuss] [omni-commons] [omni-building] Omni Building Work Party this Sat, 10am-5pm!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 00:16:37 PDT 2017

Hey crew,

Thanks to principally Robb, Phil, and Abe, the Entrance Hall is pretty
decently prepped for painting tomorrow (some spots still need patching).
Abe, Robb and myself will be here at 9:30am to facilitate the jumpoff - all
welcome! The sudo fridge is fully stocked with cold fizzy waters, Liz of
LibLens will be ordering us lunch, and a good deal of the work needed to be
done is in the basement, which is delightfully cool in comparison to
Oakland writ large atm.

I've attached the most recent iteration of the work party whiteboard, which
folx have added to include some other small improvements and repairs
throughout the building. If anyone has plumbing skillz or knows someone who
does, we haz need for dat!

Buenas noches omni, see some of you tomorrow!

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé