[sudo-discuss] Donating a couple of things (mostly construction)

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:22:02 PDT 2018

Hello Sudo Room,

- I recently donated a box with about ~30-40 3 inch, general construction,
screws (self drilling tips).

- Donating about ~20-30 1 1/2-2 1/2 inch screws (MIXED).
- A  cheap mini screw driver set (for computer sized work).
- Few miscellaneous sockets (no wrench)
- A hose with a hand pump the line.
- Couple of medium trash bags.
- A bunch of washers (fender as well), and lock washers.
- Angle grinding discs (we have quite a few), angle grinder is online.
- A few regular sized screwdrivers
- Wound and Burn Dressing (for the first aid in the bathroom).
- One Natural Light can of beer.
- 2 botttles of hand soap.
- And other stuff.

If the Omni in General needs the 3 inch screws (recommended for framing
2x4s) they are there.

Dropping tonight.
Monday 4/2/2018

Thanks