[sudo-discuss] New membership policy on wiki

Corey corey at x64.co
Thu Apr 12 11:25:29 PDT 2018

Hello list,

Following last night's meeting I’ve gone ahead and updated the wiki with
the amended rules proposed by yar from the March 14th meeting. I was not
present at that particular meeting but chatted with yar earlier to make
sure I understood the proposal.

I encourage you all to read the revised Membership page
<https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Membership> and fill in any gaps.

Also please join the [sudo-members] list, where new member nominations will
happen and be discussed separate from this list. The Declaration to Intent
form on sudoroom.org should now be sending emails there as well.

--
Corey | @stackptr