[sudo-discuss] Rehearsal interrupted again tonight

Laura Turiano scylla at riseup.net
Wed Apr 25 20:33:15 PDT 2018

Hey Omninoms,

Bahiya Movement's rehearsal in the Ballroom was interrupted again
tonight. Since it is apparently not clear to everyone, I will spell out
how not to be rude to people who are renting space at the Omni.

Part of sharing a space is respecting people's need for privacy sometimes.

If there is a meeting or rehearsal going on in a room with the doors
closed, DO NOT GO IN THE ROOM. If you don't know there is a
meeting/rehearsal and enter accidentally, leave as unobtrusively as
possible. Apologize if you disturb the event.  Before you spontaneously
occupy a space, especially at prime rental times, check the calendar to
see if it has been reserved.

If for some IMPORTANT reason you have to go into the room, when you
enter, apologize to the occupants and ask if it is ok to do whatever it
is you have to do. If they say no, then just leave.

Afia is going to make signs that say Private Rehearsal, Do Not Enter.
Please respect them when they are posted.

Laura