[sudo-discuss] Aggressive/rude Disco Room occupants on Monday evenings

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:12:05 PDT 2018

Whoops - Bahiya Movement is evidently currently rehearsing in the *ballroom*
on Monday nights, not the Disco Room (where they used to have their
rehearsals). Same messaging applies.

Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"