[sudo-discuss] Aggressive/rude Disco Room occupants on Monday evenings

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:22:21 PDT 2018

Omni's booking working group was just informed by a longtime renter of
repeated rude and aggressive behavior from people occupying the Disco Room
some of the past Monday evenings, when it is booked for their dance
rehearsals, as well as repeated interruptions.

Since sudoers are among the most regular inhabitants of the building, I'm
writing the list to ask if anyone knows who these people might be and to
inquire if there's been any "territorialization" of the Disco Room over the
past month or two.

Please reply off-list and/or speak to these people directly about
respectful use of the commons (use of which should also be scheduled via
the Commons Working Group, even if you're a member of a collective).

<3
Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"