[sudo-discuss] Release Arduino Blockly IDE

Noah Glaser glaserpower at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 18:51:01 PDT 2018

Hello,

I just released my Arduino Blockly IDE; it allows people to create Arduino
Code by dragging and dropping blocks onto the screen.  It works on windows,
mac, and Linux.  Right now windows will try to block it because I don't
have enough reputation with the certificate I bought.  I am looking for
people to test it out and give me some feedback.

instructions <http://oaklandcodeschool.org/arduino-blockly-ide-setup/>

windows
<https://github.com/phptuts/ArduinoBlocklyIDE/releases/download/v1.0.14/Arduino.Blockly.IDE.Setup.1.0.14.exe>

mac
<https://github.com/phptuts/ArduinoBlocklyIDE/releases/download/v1.0.14/ArduinoBlocklyIDE-1.0.14-mac.zip>

linux
<https://github.com/phptuts/ArduinoBlocklyIDE/releases/download/v1.0.14/ArduinoBlocklyIDE_1.0.14_amd64.deb>

I have a small demo of it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nv_PJeeYhI

If you are interested in the code you find it here:

https://github.com/phptuts/ArduinoBlocklyIDE

Thank you, and I hope everyone is doing well.

Noah