[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sudo-info] Now with ticket link!: SLU: Space Leadership UnConference - May 11th

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 21:49:45 PDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maker Faire Week Of Learning <weekoflearning at makerfaire.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 12:11 PM
Subject: [sudo-info] Now with ticket link!: SLU: Space Leadership
UnConference - May 11th
To: Rachel Sadd <crafty.avenger at gmail.com>

Oh, my gosh. I am sorry I forgot to include the ticket link last time!

Here is the link for everyone: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/slu-space-
leadership-unconference-tickets-45005484616

Rachel Sadd
*Contractor* \\ *Maker Faire *\\* Week of Learning*
p. 510.837.1411 <(510)%20837-1411> \\ WeekOfLearning at makerfaire.com

*Make: *www.makezine.com \\ *Maker Faire *www.makerfaire.com

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 5:22 PM, Maker Faire Week Of Learning <
weekoflearning at makerfaire.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to invite you to this event we are putting together next
> month for leaders in maker, hacker and arts spaces in the Bay Area. It
> doesn't matter if you space is in a school, your workplace, your extended
> community or a dream you are just now spinning up.
>
> Session topics could include things like insurance, volunteer engagement,
> class marketing, managing storage, membership platforms, how to deal with
> challenging members... and more. The attendees determine the topics that
> interest them the most following a true Un-conference format!
>
> This little 1.5 min. video explains the whole thing:
>  https://youtu.be/M_jhcvCYBbg <https://youtu.be/M_jhcvCYBbg>
>
> 1pm - 1:30 arrival get comfy
> 1:30 - 2:00 Intros and How it works talk
> 2:00 - 2:20 Attendees Craft Agenda
> 2:30 - 4:15 Session I
> 4:30 - 6:15 Session II
> 6:30 - 8:30 is Dinner with presentations from our sessions
>

> The idea of having fun while creating stronger relationships and learning
> from each other is something I am passionate about as the president of Ace
> Monster Toys <https://www.acemonstertoys.org/>.
>
> Please feel free to pass this invitation along to folks you think may into
> something like this.
>
> This even is being co-hosted by the fabulous folks at Circuit Launch
> <http://circuitlaunch.com/>.
>
> Please email weekoflearning at makerfaire.com if you need help with tickets.
>

> Rachel Sadd
> *Contractor* \\ *Maker Faire *\\* Week of Learning*
> p. 510.837.1411 <(510)%20837-1411> \\ WeekOfLearning at makerfaire.com
>
> *Make: *www.makezine.com \\ *Maker Faire *www.makerfaire.com

NOTE: emails to the Info list were sent to an individual email address
(such as info at sudoroom.org) with the PRESUMPTION OF PRIVACY. They may
include personal information which the sender would not have sent to a
public list (such as sudo-discuss). If you must forward messages to a
public list, please take great care to REMOVE SENSITIVE INFORMATION!