[sudo-discuss] [omni-commons] microphones for omni

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 21:44:13 PDT 2018

Just a reminder, that Omni budget requests can be sent to the Finance WG
via the form here: https://omnicommons.org/budgetrequest

I think an upgrade of event production equipment is most definitely in
order, and affordable for OC right now.

<3
Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"