[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] microphones for omni

Rachel West rachelwest at allwomencount.net
Tue Aug 28 02:49:13 PDT 2018

Good Morning,

Please see attached.

From: sf99er at gmail.com
Sent: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 23:26:27 +0000
To: arent1506 at gmail.com, case at the-odin.com, commons at lists.omnicommons.org, discuss at lists.omnicommons.org, finance at lists.omnicommons.org, sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org
Subject: [omni-discuss] microphones for omni

hello,

the weakest link in our sound system right now is our microphones

Seb - who's collective own's our sound system - can get 50% off sennheiser mics (very good mics)

biohack the planet is willing to buy omni 5 handheld mics for $250 which is doable

if we can get more money we could also get wireless lapels (wearable) - often requested, another wireless handheld & maybe even a drum kit set.

wireless lapels (wearable) for as low as $150 each

still researching models for wireless handhelds & drum kit set.

plz, let me know if interested in contributing & to what if known

thx