[sudo-discuss] place to document my project

Captain Chesapeake daro120sudo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 13:39:04 PST 2018

Hi all,

I'm working on a long-term project to build a, say, 8 x 20 matrix display.
Each "pixel" hopefully maybe 2"x2" big. Hopefully one day to mount on the
wall in sudoroom and allow people to throw up text and Atari characters
etc. This is related to noisebridge display, but with a different
aesthetic. Is there a spot on the sudoroom website where I could document
my progress on this project, blog style?  Otherwise I guess I would use
traditional blogging platform.

Thanks,
The Cap'n