[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] Not ZRW

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 01:00:25 PST 2018

agreed with laura 100%. given previous threats of physical violence to sudo
room members (which i personally witnessed), non-consensus on there not
being a signed agreement (which i also experienced the consenso of
in-person) and lack of clarity on next steps & future accountability, i am
blocking this proposal on behalf of sudo room until the aforementioned
issues are addressed and actually consented-upon. cc'ing sudo-discuss.