[sudo-discuss] how to use sudoroom's laser cutter

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Feb 6 21:37:02 PST 2018

it took me a minute to find this link (thanks Patrik) reminding us how to use
the sudoroom laser cutter, but here it is.

Is there someone who is willing to meet with Zerena (cc'd in this email) who
wants to use the laser cutter?

actually i've been noticing a lot of interest in the laser cutter so it would
be good to schedule a training.  I'd go.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160309002636/http://hack.rit.edu:80/tools/fsl/

thank you,
-jake