[sudo-discuss] how to use sudoroom's laser cutter

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 22:39:04 PST 2018

Instead of relying on an archived version of a 2016 RIT page, it would be
great to copy this info to the sudo wiki, and add all the sudo-specific
info about connecting the vent, which laptop to use, how to adjust the
focal height,which are the best local sources for high quality plywood, etc.

Patrik