[sudo-discuss] Stuff at soldering workbench

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 17:03:27 PST 2018

mo e-waste?

On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 5:01 PM, Captain Chesapeake <daro120sudo at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I still noticed there is a pile of undifferentiated stuff on the soldering
> workbench closest to the main table? Thoughts on finding a home for this
> stuff?
>
> On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Captain Chesapeake <daro120sudo at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I notice a giant accumulation of “stuff” on the soldering workbench
>> closest to main area past week. Now there is only a tiny corner to work at.
>> It would be nice if we could keep that area open. Suggestions for clearing
>> this area and finding a home for this?
>>
>> The Cap’n

*First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win*.
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message
has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by
reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.