[sudo-discuss] Stuff at soldering workbench

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Mon Feb 19 09:53:43 PST 2018

post a pic next time please if you want advice on what to do with it -
undifferentiated is in the eye of the beholder! +1000 on people picking
up after themselves and clearing piles that go stale.  Robot area could
use some elbow grease too to optimize footprint of accessories including
some I've brought, and I'd love to put in a little more time on
organizing the whole shop area.

Maybe we can do a little shop renewal in parallel with or a stretch goal
/ work afterparty once accessible bathroom is done Mar 3.  I have the
whole day blocked!  Alot more fun and faster when more people are on
hand to identify and sort.
On 2018-02-18 19:03, robb wrote:

> mo e-waste?
>
> On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 5:01 PM, Captain Chesapeake <daro120sudo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I still noticed there is a pile of undifferentiated stuff on the soldering workbench closest to the main table? Thoughts on finding a home for this stuff?
>
> On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Captain Chesapeake <daro120sudo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I notice a giant accumulation of "stuff" on the soldering workbench closest to main area past week. Now there is only a tiny corner to work at. It would be nice if we could keep that area open. Suggestions for clearing this area and finding a home for this?
>
> The Cap'n

_FIRST THEY IGNORE YOU, THEN THEY LAUGH AT YOU, THEN THEY FIGHT YOU,
THEN YOU WIN_.
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if
this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately
alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any
attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this
message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.

Links:
------