[sudo-discuss] Finances and Fundraising

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 11:56:04 PST 2018

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 6:59 AM, Captain Chesapeake
<daro120sudo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sudo-room is currently broke. Not taking in enough money to cover expenses nor plan for any future needs.
>
> Who is interested in reviewing the financial situation and brainstorming some recommendations for bringing in additional funds? I’m happy to help set and track goals.

Did you see the other thread about a new membership process? I would
say Sudoroom's #1 problem is the broken membership process which leads
to very few potential members actually becoming full members.

I proposed a new process which I think would lead to more members. But
Jenny was the only person to respond to it.

https://sudoroom.org/pipermail/sudo-discuss/2018-February/014034.html