[sudo-discuss] Finances and Fundraising

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 16:41:22 PST 2018

I've added yar's most excellent proposal to the agenda pad for next meeting
(March 14)

<3

Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"