[sudo-discuss] sudoroom 3D printer is working!

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Tue Feb 27 08:09:51 PST 2018

to each one's own.  I loved showing up with a card the size of a
fingernail and rocking and rolling from there.  no drivers, nothing to
worry about on the PC side.  If someone is using the computer, no need
to disturb them or fear they will close the window. anyone who is
comfortable using a car stereo can handle the knob and button approach!
cheers