[sudo-discuss] Stripe Subscriptions

Kyle Mitchell kyle at kemitchell.com
Mon Jan 15 12:01:36 PST 2018

On 2018-01-15 11:01, Jenny Ryan wrote:
> We technically have just three bills - Omni ($2000/mo), Digital Ocean
> ($15/mo) and Gandi.net (?/yr)

Who pays Gandi.net?  We should find out what the number is,
or at least cap it.  For example, "no more than $10 a month".

We want a specific number.  Not necessarily a perfectly
correct number.  But a number that lets us say: "If we bring in
$X per month, we are meeting all of our financial obligations,
and can put that out of mind."

> We used to pay $446/mo in utilities to Omni, but plead poverty in tandem
> with CCL early last year and reduced our monthly payment to $2000. Omni is
> by no means financially stable as of yet, and I'm still doing the
> end-of-month scramble dance every month to ensure we can make our mortgage
> payments.

What would Sudo Room pay to cover its actual share of costs,
reliably, without any financial assistance from Omni?
$2,500 per month?

That should be our target.  Nothing less.