[sudo-discuss] TAZ 3D printer needs a heating resistor

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 18:25:51 PST 2018

Sorry for trying to be helpful, but I don't think you could expect me to
magically know those details. It just seemed better to use the Lulzbot
resistor that you listed in your first email.

Patrik

PS: the resistor recommended by Lulzbot is available on Digi-Key for $1.50
<https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/vishay-sfernice/RWM06224R70JA15E1/RWMB-4.7CT-ND/1587939?utm_adgroup=Resistors&gclid=CjwKCAiAhfzSBRBTEiwAN-ysWEwePIQ6Rl2PioHblQy56f0W38XUWEMqlF8XKOAmPfNA1bfxALw10BoCBPwQAvD_BwE>
- might not help if it's the wrong resistance tho.