[sudo-discuss] TAZ 3D printer needs a heating resistor

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Jan 17 20:02:43 PST 2018

thank you for working on that.  if it doesn't fit we can spin a drill in there
a little bit until it fits, and then i'll glue it.  There are much better
nozzle designs out there by now so if it doesn't work out we can always replace
the whole block or nozzle later, i even have some of those parts laying around.

i'm going to sudo now and i'll take a look at it.  thanks again!
-jake