[sudo-discuss] Stripe Subscriptions

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:34:23 PST 2018

Update -

Awesome response to the callout!

We're now up to *$1,640/month* on sudo-humans (up from $1,290 = $350
increase).
Factoring in recurring PayPal payments ($215), that's $1,855/mo!
We're actually almost there when factoring in the ~$40 in donations
Charley's been recording from the weekly Wednesday parties.

First goal: *$2,025* (base expenses), $170 more or ~5-6 new members paying
recommended dues of $30-40/month
Second goal: *$2,500* (actual costs factoring in Omni covering utilities) -
an additional $475/month or 12-16 new members paying $30-40/mo

<3

Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"