[sudo-discuss] I can record and upload video of "Build Your Own Internet Workshop & Panel"

jacques revera jacquesrevera at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 22:09:00 PST 2018

This event at the Omni saturday night is important. I can record and upload
video of "Build Your Own Internet Workshop & Panel" to your channel, social
media or my channel. I am a semi-professional videographer and I get good
audio (which is the most important thing at panel and discussion events) -
especially if your sound is good and I take an audio feed from your board.
You can see some of my more recent event and protest videos here:

my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt7o6FVBWMi5Qtqk39t4AFA/videos

my videos on the Revolution Books channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/revbooks

Jacques