[sudo-discuss] I can record and upload video of "Build Your Own Internet Workshop & Panel"

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 14:26:26 PST 2018

Hi Jacques,

Robb is handling the livestream and A/V for Saturday, but I'm sure he'd
welcome help. Have you met him?
Sudo Mesh (our list cc'd) is meeting this evening if you'd like to stop by
and introduce yourself.

Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"