[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sudo-info] Hacker/Maker Happy Hour - February 13th - Downtown Oakland

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 11:39:18 PST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rachel Sadd <crafty.avenger at acemonstertoys.org>
Date: Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 9:13 AM
Subject: [sudo-info] Hacker/Maker Happy Hour - February 13th - Downtown Oakland
To: info at sudoroom.org

Hello there,

Ace Monster Toys Makerspace would like to cordially invite the folks
at Sudoroom to the Hacker/Maker Happy Hour!

Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Time: 6:00PM to 8:00PM

Place: Make Westing - 1741 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94612

https://www.facebook.com/events/1982934165279027/

AMT is seeking to foster stronger community both within our org and in
the greater Bay Area community. As such we are calling a happy hour
once a month in the east bay for all folks in the community who are
into making, hacking, inventing and so on.

Last months kick-off happy hour was a lot of fun. Check out the pics!

~Team AMT

Crafty Rachel
President, COO

acemonstertoys.org

meetup.com/Ace-Monster-Toys
facebook.com/acemonstertoys

Hacker Happy Hour • For makers, hacker, inventors, artists and the
like in the greater bay area • 2nd Tuesdays