[sudo-discuss] Receipt 1307 from Omni Commons

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 02:31:17 PST 2018

please disregard this, since clearly "goods and services" were exchanged.
i'll look into the why/how/who of this auto-reply tomorrow.

On Jan 26, 2018 1:07 AM, "Omni Commons" <quickbooks at notification.intuit.com>
wrote:

Dear Sudo Room,

Your receipt is attached. Please retain this receipt for end of year
reporting of your gift.

Per IRS Regulations, we hereby state that no goods or services were
received in exchange for this donation. Omni Commons is a 501(c)3
non-profit organization. Our tax ID is 46-4109670.

Omni Commons