[sudo-discuss] My plan to organize space and become solvent

Captain Chesapeake daro120sudo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 12:51:45 PST 2018

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback :)

Apologies if I miss any of your comments in this follow-up. I think the cleaning party would be a great idea and happy to hear there is are considerations being made about ewaste.

Great fundraising ideas Jenny. I’m eager to start strategizing about that. If those that are intimately familiar can email me, I’d love to start talking/planning/coordinating.

Larger process questions I have is how we create (1) resilient (sustained) efforts around certain goals given the governance structure (2) provide feedback into those efforts to ensure we are roughly steering into those goals. Thoughts? :)

The Cap’n