[sudo-discuss] My plan to organize space and become solvent

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 13:15:48 PST 2018

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 12:51 PM, Captain Chesapeake
<daro120sudo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Larger process questions I have is how we create (1) resilient (sustained)
> efforts around certain goals given the governance structure (2) provide
> feedback into those efforts to ensure we are roughly steering into those
> goals. Thoughts? :)

Thanks for your energy. I'm glad to see others care about making changes happen.

I think it would help if you could be more specific about these ideas.
What kind of structure are you proposing? Have you had prior
experiences with organizations like Sudo that you're willing to share
in detail?

Thanks,
Yar