[sudo-discuss] Proposal: Co-Invest in 15' Step Ladder

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 17:51:25 PST 2018

Is it just me, or does $675 seem awfully expensive for a 300lb, 15' ladder?

Here's a few 14' and 16' ladders at Home Despot that are closer to the $400
range:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Werner-14-ft-Aluminum-Step-Ladder-with-300-lb-Load-Capacity-Type-IA-414/203134172
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Louisville-Ladder-14-ft-Aluminum-Step-Ladder-with-300-lbs-Load-Capacity-Type-IA-Duty-Rating-AS1014/300388422
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Werner-14-ft-Fiberglass-Twin-Step-Ladder-with-300-lb-Load-Capacity-Type-IA-T7414/203134372