[sudo-discuss] Fwd: URGENT: Help grassroots women return to Sacramento for Poor People's Campaign week 5

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 14:41:13 PDT 2018

Please contribute if you can to help Global Women's Strike send another
Freedom Train to Sacramento for Poor People's Campaign Week 5 next Monday!
Next week's theme is on living wages. This crew is 100% awe-inspiring
humans doing incredibly important work.
<3
Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"