[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] Omni Proposal: Fiscally Sponsor a grant for the North American Anarchist Studies Network

Julian Francis Park julianfrancispark at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 20:45:59 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I personally would support this, but I see no reason why consenting on this
is urgent enough to skip our traditional consensus process of discuss at
one meeting and agree at the following. Perhaps the money needs to be used
right away? That isn't stated. Unless there is a reason this proposal
cannot wait two weeks to be agreed to, I think it should, like any other
proposal.

Julian