[sudo-discuss] Incident with Steeve of Sudoroom.

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:23:20 PST 2018

He also recently approached me, and I stated clearly "Please don't talk to
me, I don't feel comfortable talking to you." He then continued asking me
what he was going to ask me, then I stated it again. I then stated it a
third time, and then he finally responded by saying "Well you know you
should get that looked at."

I politely asked he to not talk to me, and explained how I felt, only to be
insulted there after. This was around 2:50ish pm.

Robert Albert Young Chu
"Radiant Ambition Yields Change."
Call or Text :415-724-0425
Email: robert.chu01 at gmail.com