[sudo-discuss] Steve causing problems at omni/sudoroom

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 12:40:48 PST 2018

if any party wishes for someone to help mediate this matter, i am available

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 3:39 PM, Steve Leach <stevenaleach at gmail.com> wrote:

> Again I appologize. I should have left a note - that is how things are
> normally done here, I know. I chose to express myself verbally and did not
> expect to get the reaction and escalation from Race that I did.
>
> On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 2:59 PM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:
>
>> I am not there but I hear from Rayc that Steve Leach is causing problems
>> by
>> verbally attacking Rayc for moving a table in sudoroom.
>>
>> Steve is calling it "his" table.  And wouldn't stop yelling at Rayc even
>> when
>> Max from Phat Beets asked him to stop interrupting their meeting (Rayc had
>> taken the table to the 48th street doors sidewalk area)
>>
>> I had a disappointing interaction with Steve earlier this week when he
>> rejected
>> my request to clean up the table he had been treating like his living
>> room, but
>> I didn't realize that he also has a history of blowing up on people and
>> disrupting meetings, and now verbally attacking my friend.
>>
>> I would like to ask Steve to take some time away from Omni and Sudoroom
>> and/or
>> engage in mediation with me, and probably also with Rayc who has been
>> attacked
>> in the past and doesn't deserve to be stressed out like this at Omni.
>>
>> -jake

*First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win*.
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message
has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by
reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.