[sudo-discuss] Money money money

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 14:16:03 PDT 2018

I also just shared a spreadsheet i started last year to create a 5-year
projected budget.
I didn't actually draft the budget, but it has 2017 actuals with data
imported from Stripe and Paypal, and the bank account
Sharing selectively as there are names on the sheet, ask for access.

Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"