[sudo-discuss] Anyone still developing sudo-humans?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 20:45:53 PDT 2018

For those of you who are good at coding: please help out implementing
notifications in the sudo-humans system! Making sure members and admins get
notified when someone's credit card bounces has been listed as a
high-priority feature request for ages:

Implement email notifications for admins
<https://github.com/sudoroom/sudo-humans/issues/53>
Email notifications for collective members
<https://github.com/sudoroom/sudo-humans/issues/64>

In fact, I'll repeat my offer from before: *I'm offering a $100 bounty* for
the person or group of people to tackle Issue #53 - Implement email
notifications for admins <https://github.com/sudoroom/sudo-humans/issues/53>
.

Please contact Charley Sheets if you're interested in helping out...

Thanks!

Patrik