[sudo-discuss] Anyone still developing sudo-humans?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 17:16:37 PDT 2018

Another alternative would be for all of us to switch to a different open
source solution. If I remember correctly, some of the other makerspaces
represented in the Nation of Makers network seemed to be converging on
another software solution that seemed to be much better supported and
feature-rich. I can try dig up the details again...

Patrik