[sudo-discuss] Talking about Steve at Wednesday's meeting again

Dante Cassius exaltedunmelody at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 13:56:33 PDT 2018

I informed Rob that everyone one had agreed to him as the mediator and he
decided to move forward at the next meeting, so that's already on the
agenda. I am currently speaking with Steve and we've been trying to form a
plan for him to change his behaviour. I feel there's definitely been
progress, but we're not all the way there yet. If there have been
additional incidents this should definitely be brought up at the next
meeting so they can be addressed ASAP.